Nutrition and Health Coaching
Linda is a Certified Health, Nutrition, Lifestyle Medicine, and Transformation Coach, Women’s Fitness Specialist, Elite Trainer, and Certified Fitness Trainer.
“Coaching is like a tour guide to a place where you already live.”
Who do I help?
- Busy moms who want to improve the health of their whole family
- Senior women who want to improve their health
- Women who find themselves jumping from one diet to another
- Women who are looking to get back in shape
- Women who are tired of yo yo dieting
Why do you need coaching?
- Change is hard it’s easier with a partner
- People are not 100 percent self-aware: I can provide the critical feedback to help you gain a more reality-base perspective and sense of self awareness
- I can give unfiltered feedback and someone to listen objectively
- I can offer support for the fears that accompany change
- I have a litany of tools and resources that include stages of change, motivational interviewing, optimal performance, and commitment strategies
- I can help you stay focused on your goals by teaching you how to avoid distractions
- I am essentially trained to be a detective when looking into your behaviors, chemistry, and lifestyle. There are many nooks and crannies that are important to explore to create the complete picture of your overall health. I will give you a different perspective on where and how you need to sculpt an effective plan—one step at a time.
What does a Nutrition and Health Coach do?
- A trained mentor and accountability partner who helps you achieve the lifestyle change required to start living healthily.
- Help you clarify your health, nutrition, and/or fitness priorities, values, and goals.
- Work with you to identify skills, practices, and sustainable daily actions for achieving those goals.
- Support you every step of the way.
- Help you build practices that lead to improved health, body composition, and/or performance.
- Address psychological factors – like limiting beliefs about food or diet that leads to successful behavioral changes
- Help you bridge the gap between where you are and where you desire to be
- Help you remove the obstacles that seem to block your process
- I will be a sounding board for you
- Empower you and allow you to exercise self-direction and choice, and to master your own behaviors